29 June 2013

Hello!

I'm Amy, a 24 year old beauty lover from the UK.

I've been a huge fan of makeup and beauty products and an avid blog-reader for years, but have always shied away from starting a blog of my own because I've always thought of myself as (to quote Friends) not so much "with the words". But the idea was always there, in the back of my mind, until I recently thought to myself this time, I'm going to do it.


So here it is, my very own little corner of the blogishpere. I'm hoping that this will be a place where I can share my beauty ramblings and keep track of my thoughts on products, and if it helps even one person find a new product that they love it would be so worth it. 


x

Amy
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog on Glambeautys A blogger near you post, I also live in Derbyshire :) Following you via Bloglovin

    Emma x
    Beauty by Emma - Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma :)

      Thanks for popping over to say hi! I always thought most beauty bloggers were London based so it's always nice to hear of someone nearby

      Following you back now :)

      X

      Delete